Harvester of Dreams takes you on board a luxurious airship high above the ground. You’ll find yourself caught between two worlds, a dream and reality. On your journey through the game you will find out, which is which.
HoD is a first-person adventure game (aka walking simulator) taking you into a steampunk inspired scenery. To progress in the game, you will have to find the items required to fix or crack open the locked doors, that you are going to face. Each door reveals a new, unique and interesting room to explore.
Once you have left the ship, the world you find yourself in, becomes even more confusing and disturbing. The unpleasant truth is awaiting you at the very end of your path back into reality.
What to expect:
* A playing time of about 2 hours.
* Some tough and challenging puzzles.
* Steampunk-inspired graphics.
* Many unique and intriguing rooms and areas to explore.
*Full gamepad support inside the game (except for the launcher).
Started out as a personal project a decade ago, HoD 1 is finally about to be finished! All assets have been originally created for this game.
Targeting not only PCs but mobile platforms alike, highly optimized graphics and shaders allowed me to bring the same visual experience to players on most devices.
The game requires media permission to access the extension file containing the game assets (approx. 700MB).
What's New in Harvester of Dreams : Episode 1 v0.5580
- The Irish, not so serious alternative dubbing is in the game!
- Enjoy it, if you can find out how XD
- The Axe moved again, it’s now visible on the back of the yellow machine. You still need to get there somehow.
- And some other tweaks and improvements.