NOTE: the Android version of this app is compatible with Android devices only, you may install on as many as you own.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries for Carpenters, Builders & More, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. Two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for Android has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately calculate a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your Android device, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function keys
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• View and save function inputs and outputs, and share with team members
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Conversion Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Calculate Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced Stair Calculations – Stair Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys
• Calculate Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Building Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
What's New in Construction Master Pro v1.3.0
- NEW: Advanced Tape captures your function inputs and outputs, allows you to store the captured data as well as share the captured data via email. When Advanced Tape is available, a tape icon will appear in the display, tap to open Advanced Tape. Access Advanced Tape archives by accessing the Tape function at any time.
- NOTE: you may be asked to accept WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, this allows the app to store the contents of Advanced Tape if you choose to save the captured data.