Arizona Mobile ID
Including layers of security and privacy controls, Arizona Mobile ID is a contactless, convenient way to verify your identity from your phone.
AZ mID allows you to control what information you share during a transaction. For example, when buying age-restricted items, the app can confirm you are of legal age without having to share your birth date or address.
Intuitive and easy-to-use, AZ mID is unlocked by a selfie match to verify identity, or by using a self-selected pin or TouchID/FaceID.
In five simple steps, you can register for your Arizona mID:
1. Download the app and set permissions
2. Register your phone number
3. Use your device camera to scan the front and back of your driver’s license or ID card
4. Follow the app’s registration steps to take a selfie
5. Set up app security and you’re good to go!
Please note: Arizona mID by IDEMIA is considered an official state-issued ID, serving as a companion to your physical ID. You will still need to have your physical ID for traffic stops. Arizona mID is not for REAL ID purposes, so be sure to have your physical driver license on hand for airport boarding.