• Deep restorative sleep-based meditation
• 45 minutes of Yoga Nidra = ~ 3 hours of sleep
• It’s easy. You can’t do it wrong.
• I AM Yoga Nidra TM works at hidden cause of stress and disease
• Improves sleep, memory, stabilizes blood sugar, increases serotonin, decreases cortisol, reduces inflammation, strengthens disease resistance, manages chronic pain
• Increases resilience to stress, trauma and compulsive behaviors
• 8 weeks of practice improves brain function for depression & anxiety
• 11 hours increases emotional intelligence/ability to manage fear
• Use intention to plant the seeds of change in a state of whole-brain listening
• This app includes 3 meditations with intention options, with the option to purchase more coming soon.
• Each meditation is about 30 minutes long, with a shorter one for limited time.
• Healing Shift (36 min)
• Release Reaction (29 min)
• Rapid Recharge (22 min)
About Kamini Desai:
For the last 25 years Kamini has created unique body of teachings combining the ancient wisdom of yoga with modern psychology.
She is the Education Director and Core Curriculum Developer of the Amrit Yoga Institute, a cutting edge teaching center for advanced studies in eastern philosophy. She is one of three Founding Directors of the International University of Yoga and Ayurveda with Dr. Vijay K Jain, MD and Dr. Shekhar Annambhotla.
Considered an expert in the inner sciences of yoga, relaxation and artful living, she is a frequent guest speaker and teacher at various nationally accredited institutions and in over 10 countries worldwide. In 2012 she was awarded the title of Yogeshwari (a woman of yogic mastery) for her keen ability to bring ancient illumination to the genuine challenges of the human experience.
Kamini is the acclaimed author of the book, “Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep,” which uniquely illuminates the ancient teachings of Yoga Nidra with modern science and psychology.
What's New in IAM Yoga Nidra™ v1.0.0
- Initial release.