Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary APK Description
Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary APK is a Education App by Memrise. It has an overall rating of 4.7 with 911607 reviews on Google Play Store. Estimated download count of this app is 10,000,000 - 50,000,000. Latest of version of Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary APK is 2.94_2_3065 which comes with several changes that you can see in the What's New section below. We at APKTroid.com provide Original APK apps and games with direct download links. You can download Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary 2.94_2_3065 APK from the download section.
★ Best App Winner ★ 2017 Google Play Awards
Learn how to speak like a native with Memrise, the free app that unlocks your foreign language learning superpowers!
Study new words, vocabulary and grammar with beginner and advanced reading and writing courses alongside over 15 million people worldwide – soon you’ll be reading, writing and speaking Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, French, German, Korean, and many other exciting languages like a pro. With next-generation mobile learning, a rich variety of memory and vocabulary games, over 30,000 native speaker videos and chatbots, Memrise provides an innovative approach to learning languages.
Reading, writing and engaging in conversation like a native speaker is out of this world fun with Memrise!
Free Foreign Language Learning App: Top 5 Reasons to Download Memrise
1. Beginner and advanced Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese and many other speaking, reading and writing foreign language courses expertly created by a dedicated team of linguists
2. Study Korean, German and other vocabulary with content designed to push the boundaries of learning technology
3. Study and learn languages with chatbots – hone a natural flow for daily conversation
4. Native speaker videos – learn a foreign language in context with no actors, just real people
5. Memory, vocabulary and other fun games help you learn and practice, including Difficult Words, Speed Review, Listening Skills and Classic Review
Study new words, beginner and advanced vocabulary, pronunciation and practical grammar for daily conversation in your favorite languages including Korean, Italian, Japanese and Chinese!
Study beginner Italian vocabulary for free before you fly to Rome and eat a pistachio gelato. Is Korean BBQ your favorite meal? Learn how to order like a native speaker the next time you’re in Seoul. Are your Spanish skills already top notch but your German pronunciation could use some work? Check out the free advanced reading course before donning the lederhosen for Oktoberfest.
Memrise, the award-winning free language learning app:
* Best App of 2017 - Google Play awards
* Editor’s Choice
* Top Developer
* Best of 2016 - Self Improvement
* Best Apps
Flirt in a foreign language with perfect pronunciation from memory, or impress locals with your advanced Chinese grammar knowledge the next time you're on vacation. Got a free minute? Why not set yourself a challenge and learn two new words a day - you'll be amazed by how quickly you can pick it up! Whether it's reading in Spanish, challenging your memory skills with German articles or simply being curious about Japanese, Memrise offers a unique and interactive approach to the world of language learning.
Learn useful, real-life foreign language skills on the go. With pronunciation guides, beginner and advanced courses, grammar skills and rich content, Memrise offers everything you need to have a compelling conversation in any foreign language! Download today and start a conversation with the world around you.
Download Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary 2.94_2_3065 APK
What's New in Memrise: Learn a Foreign Language & New Vocabulary 2.94_2_3065
- We put an update in
- We put an update out
- We put an update in
- And then shaked it all about
- It got all hokey pokey
- so we turned it all around
- That’s what it’s all about!
- Otherwise known as a “general fixes and improvements” update.
- Bugs? We squash ‘em.