Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other PokÃ©mon have been discovered!
Nowâ€™s your chance to discover and capture the PokÃ©mon all around youâ€”so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. Youâ€™ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your PokÃ©mon at your side.
PokÃ©mon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when thereâ€™s a PokÃ©mon nearby. Take aim and throw a PokÃ© Ballâ€¦ Youâ€™ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for PokÃ©mon and items
Certain PokÃ©mon appear near their native environmentâ€”look for Water-type PokÃ©mon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokÃ©Stops and Gymsâ€”found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monumentsâ€”to stock up on PokÃ© Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, youâ€™ll be able to catch more-powerful PokÃ©mon to complete your PokÃ©dex. You can add to your collection by hatching PokÃ©mon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your PokÃ©mon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy PokÃ©mon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your PokÃ©mon stronger.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your PokÃ©mon to defend it against all comers. You can also participate in Raid Battles at Gyms around the world. A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful PokÃ©mon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, youâ€™ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful PokÃ©mon of your own!
Itâ€™s time to get movingâ€”your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4â€“7.0+ installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of July 1, 2017.
What's New in Pokémon GO v0.109.2
- Bug fixes