The app gives you instant access to a virtual mouse and keyboard, which makes it simple for you to enter your username and password into game services like Steam®,EPIC Games, and Uplay™.
● Virtual mouse touchpad
● Virtual keyboard (US English)
SHIELD TV Remote Controls
● D-pad (up/down/right/left) and Select
● Android buttons (Back, Start/Play/Pause, Home)
● Volume Control (mobile device’s volume buttons)
To get started, connect your Android phone or tablet to the same network as your SHIELD.
Make sure your SHIELD is upgraded to the latest version 7.1 or later system software (Settings > About > System upgrade).
For more information, please visit: http://shield.nvidia.com.
What's New in NVIDIA SHIELD TV v1.0.1
- Permissions updated: Location services removed