Greenify APK Description
Greenify APK is a Tools App by Oasis Feng. It has an overall rating of 4.4 with 261152 reviews on Google Play Store. Estimated download count of this app is 10,000,000 - 50,000,000. Latest of version of Greenify APK is 3.8 which comes with several changes that you can see in the What's New section below. We at APKTroid.com provide Original APK apps and games with direct download links. You can download Greenify 3.8 APK from the download section.
Featured as Lifehacker's Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps (http://goo.gl/1VMwnE), Android Authority's Top 3 Best Root Apps (http://goo.gl/g0L0qZ).
"Aggressive Doze" and "Doze on the Go" to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in a unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
=== PERMISSIONS ===
DEVICE ADMIN: This app uses administrator privilege to turn off the screen immediately after automated hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be requested explicitly for your consent only if required.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To dim the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
DISABLE SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
=== FAQ ===
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/99lNYp
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
Download Greenify 3.8 APK
What's New in Greenify 3.8
- Greenify is now fully compatible with Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Prescription is now supported in privileged mode, which can be activated with Magisk + AppSystemizer.
- New bottom panel with per-app actions, settings and extra information.
- Accessibility service will only run on-demand if required permission is granted with ADB.
- Improved auto-hibernation in non-root mode and privileged mode.
- Improved the reliability of wake-up cut-off.
- Improved the accuracy of background-free detection.