Baby Zoo Piano with Music for Toddlers and Kids APK is a Educational Game by GoKids!. Latest version of Baby Zoo Piano with Music for Toddlers and Kids is 1.3.33 which comes with several changes and improvements.
Baby Zoo Piano is an excellent entertaining and educational music game for little kids. The baby piano is aimed to develop an ear for music, learn animals and animal voices as well as learn music notes for kindergarteners.
Main features and advantages of our children piano game:
1) Our animal piano is a funny way to get preschoolers acquainted with music instruments, especially toddler piano, and take first piano lessons. With the help of this fun piano kindergarteners listen to sounds of baby xylophone and learn to play piano using baby piano tiles.
2) The music piano presents 3 types of clavier, each having 8 colorful tiles which correspond with certain musical notes: a classic clavier with just names notes; piano cats with an octet of singing cats; piano with different animals. Let your baby choose any kid piano which he or she likes to play.
3) Our magic piano acquaints children with a number of domestic animals and also with animal sounds. These animals for babies include: a cat, a dog, a donkey, a wolf, a duck, a cow, a goat and a parrot. So, toddlers will get to know the appearance of various animals and also how they “talk”.
4) Our baby entertainer contains kids music and piano melodies.There is also a record and play back feature in the simulator. It means that a baby can create his or her own melody and record it.
5) Our virtual piano is available in several languages - English, Spanish, Russian and some others. All our learning games are voiced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and clear diction.
6) The preschool piano is suitable for girls and boys age 2, age 3, for 4 to 5 year kid and 5 years of age.
7) You can download all our learning apps for nursery for free. Free childrens games will save family budget and provide valuable education of high quality for a child.
8) Playing our piano for kindergarten contributes greatly to the development of fine motor skills, imagination, intelligence, perseverance in achieving goals, they train memory and attention. Such musical games also develop an ear for music.
9) The piano with letters on the keys has also a great entertainment potential for young kids. It causes much enthusiasm and can take the attention of the baby for a long time.
10) Our piano for beginners has a very bright, clear and intuitive interface so even the youngest children will not have the slightest difficulty to understand how to play it.
How to play:
Start the piano and choose one of 3 bubbles on the main screen leading to 3 different keyboard
Upon going through the pink bubble, a child will see an eight-keyed piano in rainbow colors. The ordinary tones of our baby entertainer produced by each key are clear and distinct, ranging from Do to Do. The names of notes are indicated above the keyboard to know how they are spelled. The mid-day blue sky and a tree branch with a couple of flying bees as the background, there and everywhere create an engaging atmosphere.
The green bubble will bring a kid to a fence with a bunch of cats. Just touch one bottom plank for the cat to jump and go meow. The kitties are distinguished not only by tonality; each cat has its own emotions, body type and coat pattern.
The instrument behind the yellow bubble is topped with a range of animals. Swiping across the row of keys will deliver a cacophony of discordant animal voices, which can however be harmonized by turning on the demo melody. During the main melody, the young pianist can insert the sounds of animals that match the sound and tone. The resulting melody can be recorded and reproduced. Such a fun game will not leave any child indifferent.
As a rule, children are fond of playing musical instruments, but not all parents have the opportunity to buy a real xylophone or a toy piano. Our free musical piano was created to help such parents. The piano sounds are as close to the original sound as possible. In addition, the game will give the kid an idea of what an octave and tone is and will develop a musical ear