Viking gods who, as punishment, have sent her loyal wolf Oder into the
At a loss without her loyal companion, Nott goes in search of him within
the cold and misty dwelling of the deceased known as "Helheim".
Fortunately, Nott is a formidable archer, so she'll be able to collect
special arrows along the way to help her overcome the evil monsters drawn
straight from Nordic legends.
Along her journey, Nott will also have to gain the support of several
Viking heroes fallen in battle. They will help her complete her Odyssey,
and in return, once reunited with Oder, Nott and her faithful companion
will get them out of hell.
With its minimalist graphic style, this mix between a "shoot 'em up" and
"infinite runner" game will delight a whole range of players: this shooting game is
easy to learn but difficult to master!
Choose your bowman among a range of unmazing vikings and have fun on this beautiful bow game.
â€¢ Gameplay mixing arrow firing and infinite runner.
â€¢ Random level generation: a new game experience each time.
â€¢ Simple controls: an archery game easy to learn, but difficult to master
â€¢ Collect the different firing power-ups (Bullet Time, Multi-Arrows,
Explosive Arrows and Target Help)
â€¢ Hit all your targets to get a series of combos!
â€¢ Meet the other five Vikings, each one with their own unique
â€¢ When the dark rises, make a Group Kill and earn a top bonus
â€¢ Challenge your friends in the Google Play Center. Try to get the best score and
â€¢ Original soundtrack for an immersive and unique sound experience
Vikings: An Archer's Journey is a Free game with Ads and In-App Purchases
What's New in Vikings: an Archer's Journey v1.6.1
- - Minor update to improve performances.
- It should run smoother on every devices ;)
- - New Turkish translation thanks to an amazing player!
- <b>COMING SOON<b/>:
- - New Spanish translation by a real Spanish native ;)
- - We are hard at work on new content: new characters, new missions and many more! We know your are waiting for it.
- Thank you for you reviews, comments and mails. We read them all and work hard to fix all of your issues. Thanks for your good idea about new gameplay or upgrades.