In your cinemagraph, the area you just selected for the video remains motionless. The remaining parts move and you create your own cinemagraph animation with this stunning combination. Cinemagraphy preserves the video format you are using and supports MOV, MP4 formats and others.
Turn your videos into living photos with fun and fast way by Cinemagraphy. By following simple steps, you can easily create a cinemagraph and surprise your target audience.
How can you use Cinemagrahy?
- Take a video with Cinemagraphy or import it directly from your gallery. Make sure that the video is not shaken too much
- Cut and shorten the video from where you want it, then work with that part.
- Identify areas where you want your video to have motion and motionless
- Use Still Image Tool to select which frame that you use for brushing.
- Brush the parts that you do not want to move with the Brush Tool.
- Now decide your video loop mode and speed settings.
- Your wonderful cinemagraph is ready. Save and share!
Where can you use Cinemagraphy?
- Grab attention: Give the impression that a photo is standing in the streaming video.
- Focus the viewers on your desired area: if you want to focus the target on an area, stop everywhere else. And just move the place you want. For instance, it can be in a filling glass, just a visual moving in the mirror.
- Make your content appealing: With Cinemagraphy you can create impressive products by playing with the movements of a classic video.
- Describe the stories: Cinemagraphy allows you to highlight the region, person, or object you want to draw attention to in your video. The most important part of the whole video will be the area you choose, and you will be telling a photographic story about those who see it.
- Bring your product to the forefront: If you're running video ads for your business, you can promote your product with Cinemagraphy. In the whole video you can only make your product foreground and you can increase your return rates and engagements.
What's New in Cinemagraphy : Create motion pictures. v1.0.2
- Create Stunning Cinemagraphs with Cinemagraphy
- - Choose Still Image
- - Adjust Speed
- - Brush / Erase Mask
- - Gallery
- - Share/Export