>> AS THIS IS A EARLY VERSION, IF ANYONE FINDS A BUG,PLEASE SEND BUG REPORT <<
See the detailed information about exiting new features bellow.
1. Backup and share single or multiple apps at the same time that can be installed later. This includes all the apps on the device: system apps, user apps and SD card apps.
2. Backup your applications wherever you want - internal storage or removable SD card or cloud storage.
3. There is a dedicated file browser to set the local backup location. So, no need to type the folder path explicitly, just browse and select your desired folder :-) [can also create new folders]
4. Local and Cloud backup options. Cloud Backup supports (if installed) :
* Google Drive
5. Separate dedicated tabs for System, User and SD card apps which makes it very much organized and easy for you to find an app
6. Both, Backup(Cloud and Local) and Share feature offers backup/share of application files with the same name as on the phone's launcher. So you don't have to rename each file before backup/share.
[Most of the apps of this kind can share or backup all the apps with only a few fixed names, most likely 'base.apk'. So, in that case, you have to rename each and every file before sharing/uploading to cloud storage]
7. Want to forget about backing up important apps? App Backup Pro automatically backs up your applications on local storage (you have to set this in the App Backup Pro settings). So you can now forget everything and let App Backup Pro do your job
8. Shows all the important information about each application and gives access to each and every application settings, whether it is a system/User/SD card app - all in one place, with just a few clicks.
9. Each row of application list contains useful information like the package name, version,full date and time of installation,and most importantly, COMPATIBLE ANDROID VERSION range associated with each app, so that you know in advance that the app you are sharing can be installed on the target device.
10. Helpful indicator for showing available backups on the device, so that you don't have to remember which app is backed up and which is not
11. Shows install location of each app with icon which is pretty much helpful while searching for apps
12. Easy search option that can search through all the apps - the system apps,the user apps and the SD card apps, all in one place, meaning you do not have to switch tabs before searching
13. Easily update and rate any apps available on google play. It directs you to the app in google play store
14. Directly uninstall apps without going to app settings (some apps may not be uninstalled, particularly the system apps)
15. Clean and Beautiful look, fast and responsive. no ads...guaranteed! , does what it says - nothing more, nothing less
Note that some applications may not install on some devices and some devices will not be able to run some applications as expected(or will not be able to run them at all). System apps are the main example of this. Some system apps are particularly designed for your device and will not be installed on other devices. But what ever the reason is, this may happen because of the limitations of your phone's Operating System(OS) and hardware, App Backup Pro has nothing to do with it.
Note that, some applications may install on lower or higher android versions than displayed,but those app will not be fully compatible on those android versions, or some of the features of the apps will not be available or apps may misbehave.
What's New in App Backup & Share Pro v3.1.7
- ● Automatic backup (all/selected/none)
- ● Backup/Save apps on SD Card/Internal/any Cloud storage
- ● Send apps with Email,Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SHAREit and so on(all apps that support file sharing)
- ● Share apps with all available sharing options on your device,like Bluetooth,WiFi Direct,NFC and so on
- ● Many more exiting features! See full description.
- FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR REFUND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT