As soon as you exit the app, Bouncer will automatically remove the permission for you in an instant so you can get back to doing what you do best, without having to worry about apps invading your privacy and wasting your battery.
• Increased security, privacy and battery life
• Never have to worry what apps are doing in the background
• No complicated setup needed (no root or adb)
How does it work?
Bouncer uses an accessibility service. It activates when you grant a permission and gives you the option to remove it. When you go home, Bouncer will open the app's settings and remove the permission for you extremely quickly.
Why should I trust Bouncer?
Yes, an app that can turn off permissions can also turn them on. But Bouncer requests no permissions. It cannot see info inside apps except for the settings app (so it can turn permissions off). Bouncer doesn't have the internet permission so even if it could get sensitive info (which it can't) it couldn't transmit it anywhere.
What's New in Bouncer - Temporary App Permissions (Beta) v1.2
- Now asks you about resetting permissions when you first open the app
- You can now help translate Bouncer into other languages (tap Translate in settings)
- Removed animations to speed up removing permissions
- Support for more languages
- Bug fixes