Remote Control for Roku Smart TV
What if you could control your Remote Control for Roku Smart TV with your Android device? Try this amazing remote for Roku Remote to convert your android device into a remote.
Remote Control for Roku Smart TV app supported Wifi connections. To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your TV
Features of Remote Control for Roku Smart TV app:
- No setup is required. Roku Remote automatically scans your network to find your Roku
- Adjust the volume of your Roku or Roku TV
- A large touchpad for convenient menu and content navigation
- Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels
- Launching of channels directly from the application
- Search for videos and streaming to Roku from Android
Turn on the TV; go to our app on your smartphone.
The Roku Remote app is highly recommended when your normal smart tv remote has been broken or has run out of batteries, and you want to use the phone as a Roku Remote replacement. You only have to follow the instructions and select the model of your TV from the list.
Roku remote is not working?
- Most problems connecting to your Roku remote can be resolved by simply reinstalling the Roku remote app.
How to pair a Roku remote?
- Try going to network setup again on your TV. This will wake your device on your home network. Then, select “Try Again”.