(*) With the app purchase, you get all features (incl. any free future updates), EXCEPT those belonging to the Pro features yearly Subscription, see below.
(*) We do not show/have tower locations, but indications of cell locations from the Mozilla MLS database.
(*) Since day 1, we constantly develop new features (see change log) with FREE updates. All these developments, are STILL available with your app Purchase, along with any new coming free updates, as in Release 4. Also in Release 4 (July 2017), we added NEW Pro features/development, for a small yearly subscription fee, for the Telecom Professionals, to support our work. Thank you.
Network Cell Info is a cell network monitor and measurements log tool (4G+, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM). It provides also WiFi info (beta).
Features comparison: http://goo.gl/8A7PSX
Almost Real-Time (1 sec.) monitoring of cellular and WiFi signals, in Gauge/Raw Tabs (*)
GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE+ support
Dual SIM support (*)
5/6 Signal-meter gauges for both SIMs and WiFi (*)
Signal Plots, up to 6 cells
EARFCN, Carrier Frequency (Fc), Band number/name show (Logs only in PRO) (**)
SIM# preference option, for other than Gauge tab
Map with network cellular info and signal-meter gauges
Logs, Measurements of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
Indication of cell locations (not cell towers) in the Map, from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), excl. cdma (*)
Route coloring (in the Map) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
Measurements in Background
Measurements settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion sensor, etc.)
Database export measurements in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, CMWF database types
Network information in Status Bar
Sound notifications (on system, cell id changes)
Raw view of network cellular info
Connection statistics (2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G/4G/4G+)
SIM and device info
More features: https://goo.gl/8A7PSX
PRO features yearly subscription (introduced in Release 4, http://goo.gl/8A7PSX ):
CMWF Pro db: Log xARFCN, Fc, Band, RSRQ, etc.
CMWF Pro N db: Log neighbor
Compact Cell Raw View (1-row per cell)
Data accuracy is dependent on device implementation of Android APIs. Not all manufacturers/devices implement fully/correctly Android APIs.
For Android < 5.0, Dual SIM is not supported for non-MediaTek devices, due to Android/device limitation.
You may use Mozilla Stumbler app, to update the Mozilla MLS database in your area.
(**) xARFCN, Band, Fc, for Android 7+ devices implementing well the corresponding Android API 17+ telephony functions.
BETA, when available: https://goo.gl/pYWYe9
FAQ: https://goo.gl/EhDDVx (also FAQ inside app settings / about)
Phone issues: http://goo.gl/Hy0dx5
Dual SIM issues: Make sure you enable it in the app settings, http://goo.gl/o0SC6j
Measurements database: The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally in your device.
* Tips to common install issues:
1. If Google Play hangs while installing the app, reboot your device.
* Tips to common start-up issues:
1. Update app to latest Release (try not to skip updates)
2. Uninstall the app, (reboot the device,) and re-install.
3. Perform any pending system and/or google apps update(s), and re-install the app.
4. If your Android/ROM/root somehow modifies the apk, then the app will not work.
5. Turn the internet on, before you start the app for first time (or after long time).
6. Email us to help you!
Thanks for all feedback!
** Network Cell Info is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
What's New in Network Cell Info v4.11
- Release 4.11 (27-Feb-2018; 1st day in Play Store: 3-Sept-2015)
- * App optimization
- * Features comparison: http://goo.gl/8A7PSX
- * FAQ: https://goo.gl/EhDDVx
- * BETA app testing: https://goo.gl/pYWYe9
- * The app is distributed exclusively only in the Google Play Store.
- * NEW in Release 4.0: PRO features subscription (In-App purchase).