Plan Your Perfect Hiking, Mountain Biking or Road Cycling Adventure
Get the route perfect for your sport—be it smooth asphalt for your road bike, singletracks for your mountain bike, silent cycling paths for touring or natural trails for your hikes. Plan down to the last detail with at-your-fingertips info like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile.
Turn-by-Turn Voice Navigation
Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn voice navigation: your precise, down-to-the-inch verbal navigator that doesn’t distract you from your surroundings. Keep your eyes firmly on the adventure in front of you and navigate with ease, even on small trails or in the woods.
Offline Maps For Outdoor Adventures
Download your planned outdoor adventures and save topographic maps with one tap. Navigate the outdoors even when the internet is down or unreliable. Differentiate hiking paths, singletracks, paved roads, terrain and land cover with one glance.
Browse Highlights: The Komoot Community’s Favorite Places
So you can decide on the destination of your next adventure at a glance, see Highlights on the map. From peaks, parks, and points of interest, to singletracks and sandwich shops, these places or segments, showing up as red dots in the planner, are the spots other users think you should check out. And if you’re in the know, you can recommend your own to the community in turn and inspire others to visit your favorite places, too.
Tell Your Story
Track your rides and hikes with GPS. Add photos, Highlights and tips and build your own personal adventure log that’ll store your favorite experiences—forever. Save them for private use or share them with the komoot community to receive likes and comments and to inspire fellow outdoor folks. Follow your friends and like-minded explorers to keep up with their outdoor adventures.
Be a Local Expert. Become a Pioneer.
Contribute photos, tips and Highlights to the community and show you’re a local Expert. Earn more upvotes than anyone else for your sport in your region and become the Pioneer!
Seamless Sync Across Every Device
Whether you prep like a pro on your desktop or plan a route on the go, komoot automatically syncs your routes, tracks and photos across all devices, including your smartphone, desktop, tablet and Android Wear.
Experience Komoot For Free
When you download komoot, your first region is free—forever. To expand the areas in which komoot has your back, conveniently choose between single regions, region bundles or the Complete Package to access offline maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation wherever you go.
• Android Wear - Take a quick glance at your Android Wear smartwatch to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your wrist (1)
• Wahoo - Connect your komoot account to your Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computer to access best routes and sync back your recorded tracks
• COBI - The navigation system of the COBI App seamlessly integrates with komoot
• Garmin - Download the komoot Garmin app in the IQ store and sync your accounts via Garmin Connect to share komoot routes with your Garmin device
(1) Compatible with Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane, Sport & Style, Polar M600, Huawei Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Sony Smartwatch 3, Asus ZenWatch, Fossil Q, Casio Smart Outdoor, Nixon Mission and other Android Wear smartwatches.
For support and tips, please visit http://help.komoot.de
What's New in Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps v9.13.1
- In this latest version of komoot, we introduce a small but meaningful change that’ll help you better control komoot when you’re in the midst of adventure: We’ve moved around the navigation interface to better put it in reach of your thumbs. Now, what was once previously at the top of the screen is now snuggly below it — so you can commit whatever actions you need one-handed.
- Like what we’re doing? Give us your honest rating and tell us what you think. We’d really appreciate it!