• Transform your island’s towns into megapolises with skyscrapers
• Turn farm products into yummy goods like cakes and juices
• Process minerals from mines into high-tech thingies
• Build and upgrade roads all the way up to multi-lane freeways
• Complete your collection of big trucks and buses
• Level up to get the best vehicles and unlock the entire island
• Want to idle a while - set up long routes and watch the coins roll in
Fulfil the cities’ ever-growing needs of minerals, huge hats and mobile phones while making a nice profit on the side. Process basic goods from farms and mines to into valuable high-end products. The longer the chain, the bigger the reward! Your island will prosper and grow to become the envy of the world.
To help you haul all that cargo, build up the mightiest fleet of trucks and buses. Buy massive DOGs with large capacity or pick up lightning-fast Waterflies to zip through the countryside. Not satisfied with their performance? Upgrade them to become even faster and more efficient or gain enough experience to buy new and better models as you go. Manage your strategy wisely to optimise routes and purchases to rise up in the leaderboards.
Your island is full of possibilities and cities just waiting to grow into megapolises. Build an extensive road network to transport your goods to factories. Supply cities with bus routes along with farm and mining goods to see towns replace barns with townhouses and giant skyscrapers. The sandbox nature means you’re always free to manage your business as you see fit!
Transit King Tycoon can be downloaded and played for free. There are also completely optional in-game purchases which can be used to enrich and accelerate the experience even further. Embark on a rollercoaster of a ride to compete and become the biggest business tycoon there is!
Hey tycoon! Have you run into problems? Help and support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in-game > Settings > Contact Support.
What's New in Transit King Tycoon – Transport Empire Builder v1.20
- • Fixed an UI unresponsiveness issue with route editing