Smart Keyboard Trial
Current Version 4.20.1
Requires Android 2.3 and up
Content Rating Everyone
Updated At April 28, 2017
Get it on Google Play
Improve your typing experience on Android with Smart Keyboard, a lightweight yet powerful international keyboard.
You will feel at home immediately thanks to dozens of customization options: skin, layout, sound, prediction, smileys, calibration... everything can be personalized to fit your needs!
Among the top features of Smart Keyboard, you will find:
- T9 and compact layouts for most languages
- Builtin and downloadable themes (Open Skins)
- Custom text shortcuts (AutoText)
- Voice input
- Easy switching between languages
- Prediction with physical keyboard
- Emoji keyboard (see instructions here: goo.gl/VqT5qv)
- Self-learning smart dictionary
- Quick actions with gestures
A few hints:
- Long press "123" key to enter keyboard settings
- Long press "enter" key to display smileys (you can customize them in the settings)
- Long press a word in the suggestion bar to add it to the user dictionary
To subscribe to beta versions, visit https://goo.gl/lq4n2r
Samsung users: make sure to disable the Optimizer for this app to avoid unexpected issues.
Important: Smart Keyboard Pro is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this trial if you install the Pro version.
You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Smart Keyboard contains layouts for the following languages (check Google Play for available dictionaries):