Downloading ROM Manager 18.104.22.168 APK
You can Download Latest and Best Android Applications, Games, Themes, Wallpapers, Launchers at APKTroid.com
You are about to Download ROM Manager 22.214.171.124 APK for Android. If you are the Copyright Owner of this App and you want it removed from here, please Contact Us on our Contact Page and We will remove your APP
Please wait for 30 seconds then you can download ROM Manager 126.96.36.199 APK by Clicking One of The Links below:
How to Install ROM Manager APK on Android device?
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Special app access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap the web browser you'll use to find outside apps.
- Tap the toggle next to Allow from this source.
With this done, you can now download the APK file and install it on your phone. There's always some level of risk when installing apps that don't come from the Play Store, so make sure you trust the source you're downloading the outside app from. Please note that we do not test all the APK files, so install at your own risk.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!