Downloading ZArchiver APK
You can Download Latest and Best Android Applications, Games, Themes, Wallpapers, Launchers at APKTroid.com
You are about to Download ZArchiver APK for Android. If you are the Copyright Owner of this App and you want it removed from here, please Contact Us on our Contact Page and We will remove your APP
Please wait for 30 seconds then you can download ZArchiver APK by Clicking One of The Links below:
How to Install ZArchiver APK on Android device?
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Special app access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap the web browser you'll use to find outside apps.
- Tap the toggle next to Allow from this source.
With this done, you can now download the APK file and install it on your phone. There's always some level of risk when installing apps that don't come from the Play Store, so make sure you trust the source you're downloading the outside app from. Please note that we do not test all the APK files, so install at your own risk.
ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn't have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).