Downloading RealCalc Plus 2.3.1 APK
You can Download Latest and Best Android Applications, Games, Themes, Wallpapers, Launchers at APKTroid.com
You are about to Download RealCalc Plus 2.3.1 APK for Android. If you are the Copyright Owner of this App and you want it removed from here, please Contact Us on our Contact Page and We will remove your APP
Please wait for 30 seconds then you can download RealCalc Plus 2.3.1 APK by Clicking One of The Links below:
How to Install RealCalc Plus APK on Android device?
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Special app access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap the web browser you'll use to find outside apps.
- Tap the toggle next to Allow from this source.
With this done, you can now download the APK file and install it on your phone. There's always some level of risk when installing apps that don't come from the Play Store, so make sure you trust the source you're downloading the outside app from. Please note that we do not test all the APK files, so install at your own risk.
RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android's most popular scientific calculator.
RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help